As a GC we provide and focus on the following services:
- Excavation and Grading
- Site Restoration
- Roadwork and Asphalt
Municipal Services and Utilities:
- Municipal Administration Services Infrastructure Renewal – such as road improvement projects, traffic management plans and traffic calming design, sidewalk programs, arterial road works and interchanges, parking lots … etc.
- Municipal Development for Commercial, Residential and Industrial Projects, Institutions, Parks, Sports and Recreation – including fields, trails, pathways, athletic tracks … etc.
- Sanitary Sewer Systems installation.
Excavation, Shotcrete & Anchors:
- Landfill Management
- Soil Retention
- Retaining Walls
- Tunnel Linings
- Bridge Repair
- Sewage Treatment Rehabilitation
- Underground Parkades
- Steep Slope Stabilization
- Swimming Pools
- Foundation Repair
Erection and Installing for prospective buildings such as Single, Multi-residential and commercial. Building new connections, extensions, removal or amendment for Overhead and Underground system
Main distribution panel, lighting panel, cabling, conduits installation, disconnect switches, power panel, relays, switches, receptacle… etc.
Installation and Retrofitting of HV Substation and Switch-gears:
Over-current Protective Relays, Ground Fault Protective Relays, Power Meters, Load Break Switchesm, Isolation Switches, Vacuum Circuit Breakers, SF6 Circuit Breakers, Oil-Filled Circuit Breakers, Low Voltage Air Circuit Breakers, Low and Medium Voltage Fuses, Dry-Type Power Transformers, Oil-Filled Power Transformers, Current Transformers, Voltage Transformers, Control Transformers, Low Voltage Panel Boards, Low Voltage Central Distribution Panels, Low Voltage Switches… etc.
- Non-efficient lighting system.
- Energy Waste, Safety Concerns.
- Maintenance during construction and site operation.
- Poor lighting control.
- Excessive and reduced existing lighting.
- High-efficiency Hi-bay/Industrial lighting with controls and
- LED Luminaires for exterior lighting application
- LED Luminaires for interior lighting application (e.g. offices, meeting rooms, washrooms… etc.)
- Appropriate lighting application to reduce vision and migraine issues.
- Applying IES Recommended practices to make lighting a good experience.
- Save at least 50% in energy and maintenance costs
- Increase or decrease brightness & visibility levels as necessary
- Rebate from the local authorities
- Drop the dark spots