Deep Bay Marina causeway Surfacing and Electrical Upgrades
This project was Civil and Electrical construction located in Bowser BC. The scope of this project was to supply and install:
- conduits, power pole and waterlines
- road Base and asphalt
- curbs, planters and handrail
- electrical system
- Installation of underground utilities
- Installation of Power pole as per BC Hydro requirements
- Placement of aggregate/concretes for Electrical Housekeeping Pad
- Pavement of the causeway and installation of underground utilities
- Installation waterline, connection to the admin building
- Provision of planters and installation of irrigation system
- Electrical enclosure fabrication and installation, utilized as the electrical room.
- Upgrade of electrical distribution.
- Replacement of ATS for Emergency Generator and commissioning.
- Installation of cable tray and Teck cables under the bridge and sea-ground installation.
The project was completed which made the Deepbay Harbour more convenient and pleasant for users and tourists.
Institute of Ocean Sciences (IOS) Depot Lighting Upgrade
The project was to execute civil, electrical and structural work for Institute of Ocean Sciences Depot Area exterior lighting located at 9860 W Saanich Rd, Sidney, BC . The scope of work was including:
- all excavation
- custom Bases and Poles
- installing Davit Arms on building exterior at a high elevation.
- installing Electrical Equipment including conduits, wires and control.
- New luminaires and Davit arms on the exterior of existing buildings.
- New luminaires, poles, and Davit arms on new in-ground bases.
- New luminaires, poles, and Davit arms on existing in-ground bases.
- Structural evaluation of in-ground bases to confirm suitability for re-use.
- Provision of new lighting controllers.
- Provision of new wiring and conduit to accommodate all new luminaires.
- Provision of new indoor electrical distribution equipment in multiple buildings on
- Provision of all Civil works required to facilitate the installation of new electrical
equipment and re-instate excavated areas.
- Coordination with First Nations Cultural Observers for archaeological work on site.
The project was completed within the time and budget. However, next phase 2 of the project was remaining for DFO’s next fiscal year.
3499 Gislason Avenue Civil & Utilities
This project was to excavate, grade for foundation, ESC and install underground utilities including water, sewer storm, communication and BC Hydro services. Part of the work involved working in riparian area, environmental sensitive area.
- Removal of trees and shrubs from site
- Site cleaning and stripping
- Preparation of foundation (excavation and disposal).
- Installation of Service Boxes, Manholes, Storm Tanks, Catch Basins, Watermeter chamber and underground conduits.
- Water main connection.
The site was prepared for structural construction.
800 Robson Courthouse Generator
PK Food Underground Utilities (BC Hydro & Telus)